The Super Lemon Cleanse used in this recipe assists with daily cleansing, a boost in energy levels and supports healthy brain chemistry. The Super Lemon Cleanse in addition to the yogurt have pre and pro biotics which act as a digestive aide. In addition, the lemon cleanse has freeze dried Aloe Vera and lemon which help to support the liver to release impurities efficiently from the body as well as burn fat. The cleanse also has 70 ionic trace minerals, vitamins and molasses which add iron to the mix.
In addition to this bountiful wellness bouquet that the Super Lemon Cleanse delivers, this parfait is also an ample supply of antioxidants (ripe berries and acai) and minerals with the nuts.
Feel confident about indulging into this delight.
24 ounces of Greek low fat yogurt ( may substitute goat milk yogurt)
4 scoops of Mars /Venus Super Lemon Cleanse
2 tablespoon fresh Meyers lemon juice
1 tablespoons finely grated lemon peel
Pinch of Celtic sea salt
1 tablespoons fresh mint chopped
6 mint leaves for garnish
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup pine nuts
½ cup hulled strawberries
½ cup raspberries
3 tablespoons Acai pulp( found in frozen food at health food stores)
½ cup blueberries
½ cup blackberries
1. Whisk yogurt, lemon cleanse, lemon juice, lemon peel, mint and salt in medium bowl to blend gently, set aside.
2. Combine strawberries and raspberries in a cuisinart or blender and give 2 quick pulses, set aside. Give Acai, blueberries and blackberries 2 quick pulses also and set aside.
3. Layer 2-3 ounces of lemon yogurt in each wineglasses; top with equal layers of strawberry and raspberry mixture, a second layer of pine nuts, a third (2-3 ounce) layer of lemon yogurt, a fourth layer of walnuts, ending with a layer of blueberry and blackberry mixture.
4. Distribute all ingredients equally when assembling.
5. Before serving garnish with a small dollop of yogurt and a few blackberries on top with fresh mint leaves as before serving with a mint garnish.
Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and chill. Cover and chill remaining strawberries.